These are very vicious complaints, but nobody is saying where these horrible things are happening.I can completely understand how horribly things can go wrong in the auto industry in general.

Its up to the service managers to do a tremendous job in customer satisfaction. I'm sure I will be bombarded with negative feedback for what I'm saying, but it's obvious when companies are having problems, which is why so many changes are being made. I am and always have been 100% customer driven, working 60-70 hour work weeks, on I won't lie, a halfway decent salary. I went from 300 lbs to 175 lbs literally working my way up the company.

I'm by no means a *** person, I don't waste my life with anything, especially my career. You need to understand, things happen with cars, unless your complaints are 100% directly related to a horrible incident at a particular location, you need to be careful where your directing your words. Unless you work for the company and are the president's right hand many, don't make assumptions. My location is on a very busy road surrounding several other auto dealers, repair facilities, quick lube locations, but my garage always seems to be that much busier, which all has to do with complete customer satisfaction.

For obvious reasons I will not reveal what location I'm running, just hope you find us one day so we can show you what auto repair from Pepboys is all about. I know ill have skeptics thinking I'm paid so say what I say, or I'm some bored exec surfing the net...but if we're what you say we are, we wouldn't do that anyway...once again, in future posts, give a state, location, store number, something not too revealing for obvious reasons, but maybe some other managers are doing what I'm doing and caring about you and your vehicle. Have you ever driven 45 minutes for an auto repair even though you didn't have to? Paid less for the same exact thing?

My customers have and do all the time for a reason. Imagine typing in a search engine your companies name and finding what I'm finding. Its human nature to be evil, completely understandable, but it's not everybody.

Once again, let us know which places are doing wrong, be specific with what went wrong and why and your somewhat unbiased recollection of what went wrong and how it was fixed.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

you put yourself on a throne and then talk down to your customes on here!This is what you stated "You need to understand, things happen with cars, unless your complaints are 100% directly related to a horrible incident at a particular location, you need to be careful where your directing your words.

Unless you work for the company and are the president's right hand many, don't make assumptions. " Drivers know things happen to cars.

And why does it matter what the location is each store reflects on the company as a whole.If you was as "customer driven" as you stated you would not have talked down to them.