Turnaround Time

Took my brand new car in to plug a slow leak in a tire, they somehow drove it into the ramp slashing a good tire. 15 minute service and 3 hours later they couldnt get a replacement.

They also scratched up the fender the slashed tire was on then claimed it was not them would review the tapes, then would not let us see the tapes. Obviously it did not exonerate them. I know the condition of my car when I trusted it to them.

We found the cost of a tire and they did eventually reimburse that but noe we have to waste time finding a tire and getting it installed, we lost most of a vacation day, we are not better off.

We have to get the front fender repainted shame on you pep boys.

The winshield is also cracked we did have a stone chip but the impact of their accident in our car had it spread side to side before we could get it sealed. The chip happened on the way to the dealership.

No management available to resolve, poor desk clerk. Manager was apparently on vacation but sitting in the back. Spoke to district manager on phone.

Worst experience ever if there was a minus category you would get it

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pep Boys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Pep Boys to "i want you to reimburse for the cost of repainting my front fender directly over the tire you slashed by driving it into your ramp".

The most disappointing in user's experience was forced to wait hours for them to fix their shoddy workmanship, poor service provided, being treated with disrespect and terriable customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pep Boys and pep boys car repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments