will not honor tire warrenty.purchased 60,000 mile tires that did not last 18,000 miles.

the first thing the manager says is it is a alignment problem. tell him it was aligned by them 1 day after the tires were installed. then he says that i did not have them rotate the tires so they would not honor the warrenty.

overall very disappointed that they were looking to wiggle out of giving me any type of discount at all for new tires.better off going to walmart for tires - will not buy any more tires from pep- boys or have any type of service ever again from them

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

John please understand this most of these companies companies are trying to streamline meaning they are selling goods that they don't intend to back which equates to quality of goods if they have no confidence in the goods why sell them Sers have been selling Craftmans Mechanic tools made in America for a long time & that is a true american Icon too me because I've owned them since a teen & I'm 45 now my mom purchased my first set when I was 13 & I coOwned serveral shops over the years and always owned cruise cars that I find and restore &my craftmans has passed the test & if I destroy a ratchet,socket Extention or torque wrenchyou can return it with no questions asked about a reciept even though most cases we would loose reciepts after a few years, But Pep Boys is like many companies in america they only want your money & if they can find away out they will .

Waaaaaa!I had to pay for sevices provided.

Waaaaa! I was hoping if I cried long enough they would give me a discount even though I don't properly maintain my vehicle.

Waaaaa!I should be able to be a typical lazy *** and get things for free!

JUST BECAUSE JOHN DISAGREES WITH YOU DOESNT MEAN THERE IS A PEPBOYS CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU. I DOUBT THE EMPLOYEES CARE ENOUGH TO COME ONLINE AND KNOCK YOU.

Selargius, Sardinia, Italy #58426

Pep Boys comes on this website and writes trashing comments after people complain about them. Just one more reason not to patronized them.

Selargius, Sardinia, Italy #58425

You should rotate them every 6000 miles.And yes any tire place will void the warranty if your tires go bald from alignment issues.

Let me guess they have pleanty of tread in the middle?U shouldnt hit stuff an throw the alignment out.