Arlington, Tennessee

1st: Was driving my car and noticed smoke coming out of the engine bay I pull over and found a whole in my radiator. PEPBOYS replaced the radiator everything worked fine until a couple days later. When I noticed my car started to sputter and smoke. Popped the hood and found that my coolant reservoir was melted at the top stopping water from entering and exiting. I took it to PEPBOYS AGAIN.

2nd: They could not find an OEM or equivalent replacement for the reservoir so they used a universal one, the same one they sell in the store. A couple days go by and car starts doing it again smoking and sputtering I pull over and find the reservoir cap gone; it could not handle the pressure I guess. I took it to PEPBOYS again.

3rd: It took them 4 days to get an OEM replacement for my car. I waited 45 minutes in line just to wait another 20 minutes to pay and get my keys. I drove my car for about 20 minutes and again whoop there it is, smoke and sputtering. This time I took my car to merchants and they informed me that I have a blown head gasket.

dont know what to do any suggestions

Comments

Bad head gaskets should have been detected by pepboys since the first time you were there... call 1800 pepboys and complain hard enough and they'll fix it for free..