I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED WORKING AT BOYS AS A SERVICE ADVISER, NOW I FILLED ALL MY PAPER WORK FOR THE MY EMPLOYMENT AND ASK FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT.THEY TOLD ME THAT MY FIRST CHECK WOULD HAVE TO BE HARD COPY WHICH MEANT A PAYCHECK WOULD BE MAILED TO MY HOME WHICH WAS FINE, UNTIL THE DAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVIVE AND NEVER DID.

SO I TALKED TO MY MANAGER AND HE TOLD ME IT WOULD ARRIVIVE SATURDAY OR THE LATEST MONDAY. AND STILL NOTHING SO WENT BACK TO MY MANAGER AND HE MADE A PHONE CALL TO HR AND FOUND OUT THEY NEVER EVEN MAILED IT. I WAS SO MAD I HAD TO MAKE PAYMENTS AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT TWO MORE DAYS WHILE THEY SHIPPED IT EXPRESS, BY THAT TIME IT WAS TOO LATE, IT TOOK ALMOST A WEEK TO GET MY FIRST PAYCHECK. I WAS REALLY UNHAPPY ON HOW THEY TREAT THEIR EMPLOYEES, I DON'T KNOW WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO MAILED TO SOMEONES HOUSE INSTEAD OF THE STORE.

NOW I'M WARY WHEN I GET PAID NOW.SO BE CAREFUL AND ASK FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT!!!!!

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

SUCKA!

There are actually quite a few HR offices/PEO companies which mail out a first hard copy check as a form of validation, which I won't get into, simply because you are obviously too ignorant to comprehend the concept.Direct deposit begins after you validate the first hard copy pay check.

That one HR office made a mistake, which was quickly resolved, so you go and blast the entire company negatively all over the internet? Based on what I have read from you, I'm absolutely amazed that they actually hired you on as a service advisor...you don't strike me as the type I would ever hire to communicate and interact with customers. IF you are still with the company, I highly doubt you will be there much longer. I highly doubt you will be the one to leave on your own terms.

By the way, I do not work, nor have I ever worked, for this company.

to ***KA! #659527

I would see if you could track this person down physically and make sure that the only job he/she gets from now on is a minimum wage toilet cleaner.

Pep Boys has problems, to be sure, but most of them are perpetrated by the idiots they hire.

to S0_Sad Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States #615276

The company gets away with all kinds of questionable stuff, inaccurate paychecks as one issue ,but the biggest issue I have is equality in the workforce ,although we'd never do business here ever again Id like to see the Government take control as an arbitrator of sort in situations here.You will be ignored when issues occur :(