on 8-30-2011 i went in to by belts for my customer`s vehicle. I was told to log in and fill out the survey in order to recieve a 10% discount coupon.

it seems to me you guys are running a scam only to recieve good ratings from the survey. I have yet to recieve my coupon. why don`t you people treat your customers better than that. I am a business and i would never think of treating my customers that way.

the Bible says to treat people as you would like to be treated. why don`t you act like professionals and follow through with what you say instead of lieing to people. you would likely keep customers if you did. but that`s okay--you keep your so called discount coupon.

i guess you need it worse than me. i`ll just schred the rewaRD CARD AND FORGET I EVER PATRONIZED YOUR ESTABLISHMENT---

Comments

SJS and Fred got it right - it's not the fault of the company if you don't PAY ATTENTION to begin with.

Read Fred's answer if you haven't already; although since this is a September complaint, I don't know if it's redeemable anymore.

Don't use this as an excuse to stop choosing Pep Boys. They are a good company that only tries their best. They're not perfect, but they're a lot better than any competitor in almost every case.

By the way, that survey applies to ANY purchase, big or small, so you can get a 10% off coupon when you just buy air fresheners or even a SODA!

If you haven't done so already, give them another chance, ok? :)
This is what I don't understand, why is it always the fault of the buisiness when people don't pay attention :? It is ok for the customer to be wrong and call the associate whatever they feel like, but rarely does anyone bother to say they were sorry and never that they were wrong :sigh

well if you were paying attention when you fill out the survey online the instantly email you the 10% discount coupon to the email you enter in. Check you spam folder i bet its there...

I had the same issue but it turns out i was wrongand the coupon for the 10% was in my spam folder.

I love my pepboys in Jupiter Florida ... Matt,Luis and Eugene are awesome ....highly recommend