My 2002 Cadillac Deville needed an oil change and already knew I am due for a tune up.Just got a digital bumper to bumper diagnostic from Riechard Buick all I'm lacking is two 0-2 sensors and transmission mount.Pep boys boys touch my car and now everything they made I need I really need now.

They only put 5 QTS of oil in my North Star motor, they loosened my C-belt pulley because I declined a new C-belt, I still have the same air filter, my tires were low and I pulled off that, I was patient for 3 hours and got alley mechanic service. They told me I need $3,800(+) amount of work done and I know it's not so. If that's company policy for getting business I hope and pray for the downfall of Pep Boys to even remain in Dayton!!! *** everyone that had something to do with tampering and sabotaging my *** vehicle.

Prejudice red neck mthafuckers!! I'm a hard working commercial construction carpenter and I make all my work is done according to code and the Salem Ave store should too!!! I waited 30 minutes for the store to Ol' only to ***. We have Turn to 2 and the BBB for legitimate complaints like this!!!

I didn't know that the location I went to has the most unsatisfied customers out of them all!!!

Woe is me huh!!!I want a refund and more to have a real auto service establishment to fix what they have screwed up!!!

Review about: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments