Received coupon in mail tried to redeem it manager told me coupon doesn't say what it says after a brief discussion my understanding is the coupon says what the manager says .He didn't understand the meaning of the word OR to me or means one or the other.I filed a complaint,Justin the other manager called me .

He said he is not responsible for coupon content or distribution. If he wont redeem the coupon what is he responsible for .

I walked out leaving 70.00 of merchandise at register they can keep their 10.00 coupon.AUTO ZONE down the street was happy to take my money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of coupon from Pep Boys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Pep Boys to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service provided. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pep Boys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments