1. Ive been promised a rebate check, still waiting since march. The old "check is in the mail" srory.

2. I bought a set of four tires. Within a month, two had blown - destroyed.

If and when rebate arrives, it will only cover the cost of one replaced tire. (Wal-Mart.) I now have to wonder if another will blow at any time.

This causes a sense of insecurity when driving, and I do not like it!

3. I bought these tires at the Louisville, Ky Pep Boys. (Pop Boys). I wont be going back anytime soon.

I am greatly disappointed.

Review about: Pep Boys Rebate.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

The rebate form explains 8 - 12 weeks turn around, so this month is still within time frame.In order to qualify for the rebate you had to have bought the roadhazard warranty, so your blown tires are covered.

The odds of tires blowing are very low, unless your shocks / struts are bad or your tire pressure is too high, tires can blow due to them bouncing at high speeds.We have all see those cars flying by with the basketball tires.Finaly, tire blow outs are responsible for 3% of accidents out in the road, so I would say that your safety concern doesnt rest on that, drive carefuly.

Pep Boys - Bogus Repairs PEPBOYS Pep Boys "03/14/16 Discover Card Billing Assistance Department P.O Box 30945 Salt Lake City Utah 84130-0945 RE: Case No. 404138266-B Dear Sir/ Madam: On 03/14/16, I spoke with one of your representatives by the name of Mr. Tim; per-our..." Read more Pep Boys - Oil Change Review from Boca Raton, Florida Pep Boys "Got here at 7:50 first customer for oil change and 2 hours later still here. Worst service ever. Staff is already on brake while customer wait. Never again!! ..." Read more Pep Boys - Charge us for service and parts not needed!!! Pep Boys "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..." Read more Pep Boys Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas Pep Boys "I schedule an appointment on 4/13 for set of tires to be installed on 4/14 @12 pm. First of I chose this location because the website stated that 4 where..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more