1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Yes, I was at Store 167 for a Warranty wheel alignment. I made a scheduled appointment via online on Saturday for a 9:am Appointment on Sunday, 07-23-2017.

I arrived at the store at 8.50am. At 9:am the maint. Supervisor said it will be 45 to hour before my car is serviced. The alignment bay was empty the entire time at the store.

At 10:15, I was stunned to see another vehicle in the alignment bay for service instead of mine. The Maint. supervisor said it was going to be a little longer. I asked for my keys and left the very poor servicing store.

I then came back and asked for the Business card. This I will be using to make a formal complaint in as many website and government agencies I can email this store giving low priority to Warranty customers ahead of Paying customers. It is a farce the customer service signs in the store. While chatting, The person said I wasn't responding and quit the chat at Pepboys Website about my complaint.

The chatter never responded back. Then I get an email from store 167 saying that they were" sorry I couldn't make the schedule appointment and to reschedule again". This is how Pepboys covers for their negligent customer service.

The above description is exactly what I wrote during my initial chat at PEPBOYS website chatting service. I copied it before the chatter disconnected me for not responding.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Partial refund on Warranty alignment service.

I liked: Various auto products and parts.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor service provided, Low priority for warranty maintenance service.

• Poor Warranty Maintenance Service