05/07/2012,I PAID FOR TWO SHOCKS FOR 2002 YUKON-XL(reflex truck shocks), .when i got home my wife handed me the pepboys rewards package in side was 50% off MONROE SHOCK&STRUT INSTALLATION w/purchase of two or more(labor only) , the day i purchase the shocks ,the guy told me that it costs 24.?? a pce.

on 05/09/2012 i went back to the store . now there is a hidden charge -now installing the two shocks costs more .

when i asked why"the manager said because they charge more than $2500 .i told the lady that i know that i am 2-times hir age ,and i dont like tho way she was talking to me ! Give me my truck back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Installation.

Comments

I love the inspiration from Faith Filled Mom..I have a spaiecl mentor in my life who introduced me to your website. I call her my Spitural Mother.

We began a Ministry of Mothers Sharing , known nationally as M.O.M.S many years ago when my three boys were very young. She is more than twenty years older than me and she has provided me with wisdom and spirituality support for years. I truly enjoy your website.On another note I enjoyed the picture of your brother and daughter and the story of their spaiecl bond. We try very hard in our family to do the same.

My mother began Sunday Night Dinner many years ago to keep the family together. My sibilings, spouses, and grandchildren enjoy looking forward to Sunday Dinner despite the hectic schedules of elementary, middle and high schoolers! I am from Louisville, KY, gratuated from the University and loved your brother's sweatshirt GO CARDS!

Thank you for your inspiring messages everyday! Lisa