Took my car in on Tues. to have AC checked....not cooling.

They had to check it out and would call me, which they did with a quote of $325-350 and would be ready Wed. I was going out of town so told them I would pick it up on Thurs., but be sure to call me if there were any problems. Never heard from them again. I called Thurs.

to pick up my car and was told they had several problems getting the correct part and my car would not be ready until Fri....really! and not one call to let me know?? I had to rent a car for work and asked if they could pick me up from home on Fri. No problem they said....a greasy worker in an even more greasy pick up showed up and I had to climb in from the drivers side as the door didn't work!

When I went to pay my bill, it was now $450! No call was made to me letting me know they had a delay and no call with the increase in price!

This is totally unacceptable customer service. Pep Boys just lost a customer who used to bring both her cars to them for everything!!!!!

Comments

#193451

You got hosed!

Demand a partial refund.

do yourself a favor and call 1800 pepboys and state your case, this wil not only affect the people responsible but you should demand some kind of refund. If you are not happy keep calling.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #178566

Do you think they care if you never go back to them for service. there plenty more suckers like you out there.

YOU ARE CORRECT, A GOOD SERVICE MANAGER WILL KEEP ON THE BALL TO HAVE HIS COSTOMERS INFORMED ON ANY CHANGES TO THE PROGESS OF THERE VEHICLE REPAIRS. IT IS A SAD THING TO SEE YOUR SERVICE OR ASIT.TO TIED UP ON HIS CELL PHONE OUT IN THE PARKING LOT SMOKING.AND HE HAS ALREADY FORGOT ABOUT THE PARTS I AM WAITING ON.

WE HAV HAD SOME REAL WINNERS RUNNING THIS COMPANY.OR IT MAY BE WEENERS.AT ANY RATE I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR BAD TRIP TO PEP BROTHERS. :sigh