Aiken, South Carolina

arrived @9am for a front end alignment in the course of a 4 hour wait...I ended purchasing 2 tires, oil change & alignment -over$260.00. No problem until I expressed I was unhappy about the wait time, because I was told the time would be substantially shorter.

Service manager ZACK IS A GEM..QUITE AN ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY & CUSTOMER SERVICE,HE DID TRY TO APPEASE ME,WHEN I QUESTIONED THE PRICES QUOTED TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS,but HOWARD NEEDS TO BE REMINDED HOW IMPORTANT THE CUSTOMER IS. HE BORDERS ON BEING RUDE&UNPROFESSIONAL IN HIS RESPONSE TO MY CONCERNS,MAKING SURE THAT HE WASN'T THE BLAME AND BEING SHORT IN ATTITUDE & TONE, INSTEAD OF JUST APOLOGIZING & FOLLOWING UP ON THE SITUATION...the SERVICE MEN IN THE GARAGE AREA WERE MORE APOLOGETIC & POLITE THAN HOWARD.

My CAR WAS NOT TEST DRIVEN BECAUSE THE SAME PROBLEM IS THERE AFTER A 4 HOUR Wait & $ 260.00 I live 25 miles from the store & I had to go to work so I will try to get back asap to follow-up on the service that I recieved to correct the problem....Thank You Sharon Hulse(RESPONSE REQUESTED)THIS STORE IS AUGUSTA,GA ON GORDON HIWAY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Comments

Casco, Wisconsin, United States #11523

I think the problem started when the new ceo took them away from their target business SERVING CARS and brought in minibikes and atvs to boost sales. now they dont have to care if they're satisfying customers with auto parts or service.