I was traveling with my handicapped mother on June 11 2008 and All of my antifreeze leaked out on the parking lot.I was out of town also.

A nice man helped me put water in the car and told me where pep boys was. I went there and explained my situation to a young man and he could not be bothered with me or my problem, he said it would be 3 hours before he could even look at my car.

I explained about my mother and he didnt care one bit.I had to go elsewhere in the heat.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #17047

There must have been people wanting service before you.Just because your mother is handicaped does that mean he should ignore the other customers and serve you reguardless of your place in line.

Shame on you for using your mother\'s handicap to your advantage.Shame on her for teaching you to use her handicap to your advantage.

Pep Boys Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas Pep Boys "I schedule an appointment on 4/13 for set of tires to be installed on 4/14 @12 pm. First of I chose this location because the website stated that 4 where..." Read more Pep Boys - Bogus Repairs PEPBOYS Pep Boys "03/14/16 Discover Card Billing Assistance Department P.O Box 30945 Salt Lake City Utah 84130-0945 RE: Case No. 404138266-B Dear Sir/ Madam: On 03/14/16, I spoke with one of your representatives by the name of Mr. Tim; per-our..." Read more Terrible Service at Pep Boys Pep Boys "I took my Dodge Durango to Pep Boys on May 6th. The store location is 902 N. Imperial Ave. in El Centro, Ca, phone number (760)353-8565. I started with the..." Read more Pep Boys - Spark Plug Change Review from Auburn, Washington Pep Boys "brought my suv in for a simple spark plug change, but while they were in the process some how they dropped a bolt in my cylinder causing the whole engine..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more