6-21-08 went to the Nash.,Tn., store 15001 Old Hickory Blvd store, to get my AC fixed, and push button window fix, the Ac need Compressor your ad in the paper said remanufactured compressor for 159.99 with exchange witch I had.He said 47.00 dollars just to look at it, I told him I need a new motor for the window.

I agree for him to look at both job 34.99 for AC, 47.00 for window total 89.58 . 3 hours later he called to tell me the result.

First need a new radiator they said old one leak, new to me never got hot or leak water, he gave a price of 635.77 for new radiator, now the AC was 848.55 to replace it, the window motor total was 262.69, for a total 1,747.01, that AC compressor advisted for 159.99.Your right I pissed,never to trader with you again, and the PR I give about what happen to me at your store

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Autosniper
Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States #20365

Maybe a drunk hillbilly. LMAO

Shacklefords, Virginia, United States #19837

hillbilly

Autosniper
Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States #18709

They gave you the price up front, so take it or leave it. Your complaint lacks any merit. You don't sound to bright and your spelling and grammer reflect it.

Bayonne, New Jersey, United States #18347

so pay 89.58 as agree on and walk away. nobodys twisting your arm to have them fix it