I HAD A GRAND TOTAL OF $996.09 WORTH OF WORK DONE ON MY CAR AT PEPBOYS I MARCH OF 2010 I HAD THE CARE RETURN THREE TIMES PRIOR DUE TO ERRORS THAT WAS NOT COMPLETED NOW HERE IT IS 3 MTHS LATER I RETURN THE CARE AGAIN DUE TO SOME WORK THEY HAD DID BACK IN MARCH THAT WAS NOT DONE CORRECTLY AN THEY REFUSE TO DO THE WORK ON IT SAYIN THE PROBLEM I HAVE NOW IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY.I AM FURIOUS THIS IS A LOT OF MONEY AN THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME ANOTHER $448 DOLLARS THIS IS REALLY UNFAIR AN I FEEL LIKE I GOT POOR *** SERVICE.

AN MY CAR IS STILL NOT REPAIRED..... MS.WIMBERLY EPA#FLD984218115 SCOTT GREENWALT ENTERED BY PEP BOYS LANE AVE. JAX FLA, 904-695-7770 IS THIS REALLY HOW YOU GUYS TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS.

UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Am not done i wll continue to get this problem resolved

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Moe, the car was never fixed to begin with. If you spent that much money, I bet that you wouldn't want to pay again for something that should've been taken care of the first time.

#195193

now here is on to prove a point to the lady in another post who felt ripped off getting charged for an extended warranty she didnt ask for.. let me guess you didnt think it was worth it to buy the extended labor warranty either. and after 90 days you were told it's out of warranty and you needed to pay again...so pay up

lets see maybe your a person trying to get spit 4 free buy complaing.

Is your CAPS LOCK broken?

Call 1800PEPBOYS and state your case. They are there to resolve your issues.

Don't try to teach English.

Think about the complaint.

I totally understand the complaint.

LEARN TO SPELL AND SPEAK ENGLISH.

THAT WILL FIX YOUR PROBLEM :?