First of all get an education.You can not get either Hep C or HIV by touching blood.

It has to mix with your BLOOD. because it is a blood born pathagen. hello...please don't make all of us look *** in Texas. Yes they should have cleaned it up.

But *** your gloves and do some research. You have to have an open wound that the blood gets into to infect you. I am not defending the store but you are being absolutely ridiculous.

Sounds like to me that you are trying to drum up a lawsuit.With the internet when research is so simple i van not believe tha someone still believes that you can get HepC or HIV so easily.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Autosniper
Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States #15114

I responded to this morons stupidity thinking the same thing. Just another freak weirdo f-loon, with his hand out.

Pep Boys - Review Pep Boys "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..." Read more Pep Boys - Store #1653 Glen Mills, PA 19342 Pep Boys "Never take your car to Pep Boys if you value your LIFE!! Especially store #1653 in Glen Mills, PA 19342 Took 2 different appointments for my car to be misaligned after..." Read more Pep Boys - Tires Review from Huntington, New York Pep Boys "Hello from Long Island. (Patchogue) Got new tires last month. Finally took a long trip. Omg! Worst tires ever. Vibration, noisy, you name it. Wondered why? "OLD TIRES!!!!!" 4 year old tires are..." Read more Pep Boys - Charged double the quoted price, mechanic left oil cap off, transmission dip stick out Pep Boys "I went to pepboys in Orlando florida store number 1496. The manager there quoted me for $1189. When I asked the manager how much it would cost to add something..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more