Hello from Long Island. (Patchogue)

Got new tires last month. Finally took a long trip. Omg!

Worst tires ever.

Vibration, noisy, you name it.

Wondered why? "OLD TIRES!!!!!"

4 year old tires are not new!

HERE now getting them changed. Expecting to pay more for upgrade.I can live with that though. The bad tires were on sale. So far every one here have been very polite.

Tires are all dated. Do not take them unless they are new. Make sure they tell you the date so you can decide for youself.

Live and learn

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pep Boys and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pep Boys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Pep Boys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Pep Boys - Charge us for service and parts not needed!!! Pep Boys "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..." Read more Pep Boys - Review Pep Boys "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..." Read more Pep Boys - Charged double the quoted price, mechanic left oil cap off, transmission dip stick out Pep Boys "I went to pepboys in Orlando florida store number 1496. The manager there quoted me for $1189. When I asked the manager how much it would cost to add something..." Read more Pep Boys - Scooter Review from Baltimore, Maryland Pep Boys "I'm upset because they don't know how to treat people I by a scooter for my daughter and when I get home was missing the charger I when back..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more