Hello from Long Island. (Patchogue)
Got new tires last month. Finally took a long trip. Omg!
Worst tires ever.
Vibration, noisy, you name it.
Wondered why? "OLD TIRES!!!!!"
4 year old tires are not new!
HERE now getting them changed. Expecting to pay more for upgrade.I can live with that though. The bad tires were on sale. So far every one here have been very polite.
Tires are all dated. Do not take them unless they are new. Make sure they tell you the date so you can decide for youself.
Live and learn
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I went to pepboys in Orlando florida store number 1496. The manager there quoted me for $1189. When I asked the manager how much it would cost to add something..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "was a target executive in new york for 8 years.2 words for target *** YOU.i went from being a superstar to a horses *** in months then back to a..."
- "I shopped all over the internet for a Viking range and hood. I have never purchased such a large appliance before online. I came across a Plessers ad on google..."
- "I was involved in the Trump Hole in One Dispute and this company that did the SCAMMING and . . . they were brutal in disparaging other companies when after..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."