Monticello, Indiana

I agree with alot of the things that i am reading about pep boys. Having worked there for two years you begin to wonder if your on the wrong team.

Customer dosen't mean *** to alot of guys i work with. They just wanna stand around and do nothing. I am the commercial manager at the store where I work. I try my hardest to give my customers e best price that I can.

But I am constantly getting harrased for giving to cheap of price. They started this never say no price thing. Well why the *** am I telling my customers I can't price match anything. Whats the deal there.

And the whole thing with not giving ANYONE rasies but the CEO of the company walks away with 17 million in a bonus.

What a bunch of B.S. PEP BOYS also dosent give a *** about there emplyees, let alone their customers.

Comments

if you purchased tires at pep boys and were charged for TMPS valves you more than likley did not get this item instaled. at the store i work at they are rarley installed but always charged to customers if required.$40.00 avg. price for 4pc

I am a proud *** Man that werks for pepboys.

Pepboys is the Bottom Feeder of the Automotive Industry.