after initially going to pep boys and not wanting to spend more than 600$, the store manager promised me a good deal. So i end up paying a whopping 785 for tires that were not even 150 each.

in order to get the rebate which was being promised to save me money, i had to pay extra for all this retarded upgrades and warranties. well, i figured at the end i would get a rebate and only spend a bit more than i wanted.

well, as it turns out, a few weeks later i receive an letter from pep boys saying my purchase didn't qualify for a rebate. so there you have it, lied to straight to the face and conned out of money by the store manager himself.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Rebate.

Comments

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

If a customer receives a similar letter, all the customer has to do is call 1-888-829-1420 (rebate center) or contact the Service Manager at the Pep Boys location and he will assist in getting the matter resolved. Unfortunately, there are hick-ups when it comes to rebates, mostly are resolved quite easily. Good Luck.

Learn how to spell 1st ,then learn how to fill out a rebate form 2nd.

I received my rebate in 3wk no problem.