i purchased 4 tires from pep boys on 6-13-2011, and send in my rebate form that same day. Till this day, 10-1-11, i have not received my rebate, and no one knows what happened to it.

I am pissed! the form explained it would take 8 weeks for processing but it still have not arrived.To make matters worse i received one faulty tire. I think your rebate stinks because you give false info.

and from reading of other complaints im not the only one who sees it that way.i stopped using pep boys for years for the same reason now here we go again. thanks a lot!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Rebate.

Comments

nikalseyn

Getting a faulty tyre is not that unusual, it happens. Going to Pep Boys is usually a mistake for just about anything.

There are much better companies out there who sell tyres, auto products, etc. I recommend Goodyear and/or Firestone(called Northwest now). They are professionals who sell tyres, but don't go to them for much else.

I have pretty much stopped going to Menard's because of their rebates.

They like to advertize a product and it looks nice and cheap until you see that it is AFTER a rebate. As you found out, actually getting your rebate money is hit or miss.

I now refuse to buy anything that has me sending in a rebate and usually end of taking that store off my list of places to shop. Instead of Menard's, I now go to Lowe's or Home Depot.