Everytime I go to PepBoys I always feel like I'm begging them, when I'm pay for the service.I'm in here now it Pleasant Hills, PA to get a state inspection -- been here for 4hrs and my car is jsut being inspected.

They suck, they have a ton of people in the back and looks liek they all stand around!!! Another time I came in the get new brakes and the different clerks told me totally different things and they couldnt tell me which ones are suitable for my car.

they recommended the wrong transmission fluid for my car as well.My last time giving them business smh so disappointed and pissed!!!!

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

And yet you keep going back. How stup1d is that?

i wanna deep throat em all.

Pep Boys - Store #1653 Glen Mills, PA 19342 Pep Boys "Never take your car to Pep Boys if you value your LIFE!! Especially store #1653 in Glen Mills, PA 19342 Took 2 different appointments for my car to be misaligned after..." Read more Pep Boys - Charged double the quoted price, mechanic left oil cap off, transmission dip stick out Pep Boys "I went to pepboys in Orlando florida store number 1496. The manager there quoted me for $1189. When I asked the manager how much it would cost to add something..." Read more Pep Boys - Shoddy Work, Pitiful Management Pep Boys "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..." Read more Pep Boys - Spark Plug Change Review from Auburn, Washington Pep Boys "brought my suv in for a simple spark plug change, but while they were in the process some how they dropped a bolt in my cylinder causing the whole engine..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more