I purchased an item from Pepboys, but had to return it when it didn't fit my truck.I was expecting a refund on my debit card, but it didn't happen.

I went to the store. They said I was given a cash refund, which I wasn't. They refused to do anything for me. I don't know who got my refund, but I work hard for my money and loosing over $50 is not right.

Pepboys is not customer friendly!

Pepboys needs to review their customer policies and be more open to admitting thier mistakes.Stay away from Pepboys!

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #147557

did you know that you were on camera next time smile dumdass :grin

I should add that I am such a complete and total loser, that shortly after the new year all I had to do was to come to this site and try to save my floor mopping job at *** BOYS.

:grin your retarded! pepboys is an amazing place. and they don't need scam artists like you there!

Pep Boys - Bogus Repairs PEPBOYS Pep Boys "03/14/16 Discover Card Billing Assistance Department P.O Box 30945 Salt Lake City Utah 84130-0945 RE: Case No. 404138266-B Dear Sir/ Madam: On 03/14/16, I spoke with one of your representatives by the name of Mr. Tim; per-our..." Read more Terrible Service at Pep Boys Pep Boys "I took my Dodge Durango to Pep Boys on May 6th. The store location is 902 N. Imperial Ave. in El Centro, Ca, phone number (760)353-8565. I started with the..." Read more Pep Boys - Tires Review from Huntington, New York Pep Boys "Hello from Long Island. (Patchogue) Got new tires last month. Finally took a long trip. Omg! Worst tires ever. Vibration, noisy, you name it. Wondered why? "OLD TIRES!!!!!" 4 year old tires are..." Read more Pep Boys - Customer Care Review from Stone Mountain, Georgia Pep Boys "I had an appointment scheculed for 9am on Thursday the 24th for an oil change. Once I saw them pull my vehicle around to the bay area, my friend and..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more