I sent my tire rebate info in on March, 28 2009, I finally called them about it on 6/29/2009, they say they never recieved it and have no record, they have done this to so many people i know, it's a scam and ripoff, so beware if you purchase 4 tire's and think your gonna get the 4th one free, they have pulled this *** on alot of people, shame on me for trusting pep boy's, i knew better in the first place. something should be done so Pepboy's can't do this to people anymore.

Review about: Pep Boys Rebate.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Sorry, but it is a ripoff.It's done by many companies that have cash flow problems.

That's why it takes 6-8 weeks to get your money when it should take one. They are using your money to fund thier company and any excuse at all is used to not pay you. Most folks just forget about it which is what they count on. I used to to them at Pep Boys and about half were rejected the first time, most went through the second time without changing anything.

Cash flow down...reject more, cash flow up pay a few more. I now shop at Advance Auto... better prices, cleaner stores and no dishonest practices.

Complain with you feet.I did and couldn't be happier.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #85551

I HAVE BOUGHT TIRES AT PEP BOYS ON 3 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS AND IVE ALWAYS GOT MY REBATE CHECK

Follow the directions and you receive it. Its grade school ***.

I bought tires for two of my trucks and recieved both rebates. Next time send the rebate in on time.

Please read the comment I wrote to the other person, having a rebate problem.

Thanks