Hiram, Georgia
1.5

Had oil change yesterday and picked up vehicle. Manager Melissa told me that it was missing an oil pan and although it wasnt leaking at the moment, over time even with the oversized seal that is on the vehicle, it would eventually leak.

Got home and by the time I moved the vehicle, 3 hours later at least a quart of oil had leaked out. My husband and father went up to the servicing store this morning and Steve the employee told them that they could come back the next day to take it over his head ( with Melissa) and told them that the oil seal was noted on the work order. Before this oil change my 2008 VW had never leaked any fluids. Rather than provide excellent customer service, Steve was very disrespectful and passive aggressive.

This is the 3rd incident I have had with this location and enough is enough. I will be seeking a second opinion about the next steps to take.

I have pictures of the oil leak on my husband's phone, and my receipt. This disaster has delayed my relocation to NJ for a new job and is completely unacceptable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Reason of review: ruined my vehicle, not taking ownership, rude and unfriendly.

Preferred solution: full refund and formal apology as well as 250 dollars for the delay in my trip and vehicle rental/ departure changes.

Comments