Athens, Georgia

I replaced a tire I damaged with one from PepBoys and it has been a nightmare ever since. The tire they sold me was the correct size, but it was not the correct width.

3 of the tires on my care were 90T and they sold me a 90s which is a lesser width tire. When I went to exchange the tire 24 hours later I was told "there was nothing that could be done because I had driven on the tire." Unless I was doing doughnuts in the street at 76 years old, I think they could have exchanged the tire. Besides, isn't this a safety hazard because of the difference in handling with miss-matched tires?

After an extensive shell game with customer service, they closed the case and now im stuck with improper tires.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Rotation.

Comments

the s on the tire has nothing to do with the width that is a performance rating. You really should educate yourself a little better before this complaint. All you have done is made yourself sound ***