Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Never take your car to Pep Boys if you value your LIFE!! Especially store #1653 in Glen Mills, PA 19342

Took 2 different appointments for my car to be misaligned after waiting HOURS each time.The 2nd appointment I showed up for I was waiting for 4 and a half hours. Absolutely INCOMPETENT and charged me for 2 alignments ($180 total) because they couldn't figure out how to align my car. The real kicker is....I almost CRASHED my car driving home because of how bad it was swerving when I gave it gas. I have no idea how this place is still in business and hasn't had a LAWSUIT yet.

It's very clear all they care about is STEALING your MONEY and getting you as quickly out the door as possible with no regards to your SAFETY. They pay their mechanics flat rate so they make more money the quicker they push you through the door so this all makes sense.

Review about: Pep Boys Wheel Alignment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

#1119089

Alignment doesn't cause the car to pull, the tires do. Usually, ....the most you'll notice from a bad alignment is a crooked steering wheel.