Never take your car to Pep Boys if you value your LIFE!! Especially store #1653 in Glen Mills, PA 19342
Took 2 different appointments for my car to be misaligned after waiting HOURS each time.The 2nd appointment I showed up for I was waiting for 4 and a half hours. Absolutely INCOMPETENT and charged me for 2 alignments ($180 total) because they couldn't figure out how to align my car. The real kicker is....I almost CRASHED my car driving home because of how bad it was swerving when I gave it gas. I have no idea how this place is still in business and hasn't had a LAWSUIT yet.
It's very clear all they care about is STEALING your MONEY and getting you as quickly out the door as possible with no regards to your SAFETY. They pay their mechanics flat rate so they make more money the quicker they push you through the door so this all makes sense.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Pep Boys Wheel Alignment
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Worst sofa ever! Back cushions have pulled the fabric on the sofa and have fallen apart. They cannot be restuffed as there is no zipper or opening for the back..."
- "Hi my name is Autumn and I've been smoking these for two years this morning I went and bought a pack but when I opened it I noticed one was..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."