Never take your car to Pep Boys if you value your LIFE!! Especially store #1653 in Glen Mills, PA 19342
Took 2 different appointments for my car to be misaligned after waiting HOURS each time.The 2nd appointment I showed up for I was waiting for 4 and a half hours. Absolutely INCOMPETENT and charged me for 2 alignments ($180 total) because they couldn't figure out how to align my car. The real kicker is....I almost CRASHED my car driving home because of how bad it was swerving when I gave it gas. I have no idea how this place is still in business and hasn't had a LAWSUIT yet.
It's very clear all they care about is STEALING your MONEY and getting you as quickly out the door as possible with no regards to your SAFETY. They pay their mechanics flat rate so they make more money the quicker they push you through the door so this all makes sense.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Pep Boys Wheel Alignment
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "brought my suv in for a simple spark plug change, but while they were in the process some how they dropped a bolt in my cylinder causing the whole engine..."
- "The lady who was the cashier was rule She Was no help with what said yes I need my refund I she yes have many..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a..."
- "Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29. Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback. That listing stated item to be..."
- "I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work. The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."