Hamden, Connecticut

Went to PepBoys in Newark, and manager asked me if I wanted to "hang out later" despite me wearing my wedding band (I sternly rejected his proposal) and showed him my ring. He simply smiled and didn't apologize for his "mistake", which was obviously intentional. Later, while I was at the counter, he brushed up against me, despite there being about 20 feet behind me with noone else on line.

I asked for a district manager's name and they said he was the boss and if I had a complaint to call 800PepBoys, I did so but I never heard back from the folks at the PepBoys headquarters. PepBoys are nothing but lascivious wanna-be mechanics!

I feel uncomfortable and threatenned, and I have been unable to build my nerve to deal with the manager. I even had my husband pick up my vehicle (though I never told him why).

Sincerely,

Sexually Harassed by PepBoys in NJ

Comments

The comments prove how sick they are at Pep Boys Auto Repair. They'll more than likely be going out of business soon.

VERY DRAMATIC BS STORY. UR PROBABLY UGLY AS *** ANYWAYZ

:grin I love u can I touch you! lol

hey we can't get dates anywhere else .so we have to hit on customers why the *** do you think we work for pep boys in the first place. its not the great job or pay because they both suck. just like we hope you will do on our date

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #27798

Why did you not tell your huaband that Bob sexually harassed you. He would have kicked Bob's butt it's not like it was your fault Bob was being a ***. It was probably Bob or how else would he think you loved it.

Three Lakes, Florida, United States #27785