Two years Pep Boys advertised what I thought was a great deal. Buy three tires get the 4th tire and an oil change for free. I went to the Pep Boys in Buffalo ny on Niagara Falls blvd. The sales rep took my info and said I could have a seat in the waiting area while he cashed out a couple of customers. About a half hour later I noticed I am the only one in the waiting area, no one was at the desk, waited a few minutes more finally the rep returned , asked if he could help me I said you already took my info, apparently he forgot all about me. He entered my info into the computer again , tells me the tires I need for my 1998 Toyota Corolla do not qualify for the advertised deal, however if I purchase the tires from them he would throw in the oil change for free. Two hours later I'm still waiting, two customers came and went. Asked rep why it was taking so long, once again they forgot about me!!!! Checked my receipt they charged me for the oil change, asked why I was charged rep said I need high mileage oil. Two weeks ago I tok my car in to be inspected it failed because the two year old tires with less than 15,000 miles on them had dry rot. Yesterday my driver side front tire unraveled while I was driving home. I have made numerous phone calls to pep boys to get replacements for these defective tires, they want to pro rate and charge me the difference.

Review about: Pep Boys Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States #851469

Buy four tires and get one free scam.Ad on TV and pepboys.com stating.

Buy four get on free.After tires are

on and paid for, handed a rebate form that u must buy the road hazard for the rebate.