Bought a Bosch Battery 18 mths ago with 3 year warranty the battery kept draining, not the alternator, called pep boys told to bring car or battery in and they would test and replace, great I thought. Took myself off to the Germantown PA shop , they did not remember the call and said it would cost $20.00 to move the car and test the battery, a 1 minute job and I would have to wait in line for this executive service, I told them I was not paying any $ 20.00 so we reached a stale mate, an argument ensued but of course they had the upper hand, no pay no test no new battery even though it was not their battery , but a bosch which they sold with a 3 year warranty.

I complained on pep boys site no response, e mailed Bosch no response. I guess when you buy something with a warranty ignore it as it is useless.

In summary pep boys are rude misleading and treat customers as though they are *** idiots, please do not use this shop and by boycoting them there service might lmprove, remember pep boys, customers pay the wages.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I called two different pep boys today,,,,in two different city's

And my impression was the people at that parts counter....could care less........not thorough rude,and not helpful at all.

I'm going to auto zone , they have the best website, and helpful

Staff.