I have personally witnessed pepboy employees at the garner nc store selling multiple services that had absolutely no reason to be sold, clean air filters just because there is a quota and no one wants to get in trouble, so as a consumer I get ripped off because your employees are scared to be fired. so I wonder what everyone else will think about these "quotas" once they find out you are stealing money from them for no good reason. and fyi I used to work for these idiots and left very shortly after being told that I would sell 30 air filters a day or be fired.

Comments

Suffolk, Virginia, United States #1197395

I have worked for several corporate shops and these claims of quotas are out right lies. Now yes they would like to sell those things, it is after all the business they are in.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #890930

i took my truck in for a check engine code and they incorrectly replaced the wrong part and wanted to keep "fixing" things until they "get it right". Do not go there they are not an auto repair shop but a shop run by failed used car salesmen with mechanics who are idiots. Be warned....

Ponce, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico #776887
TO CAR OWNERS, STAY AWAY FROM PEP BOYS!!
:( high priced , low quality work.
San Bruno, California, United States #775890

Thanks for this, that explains why they are always trying to replace and fix parts on your car that still work fine.