Nashville, Tennessee

03/29/12 - I have a chrysler Sebring Convertible and for the last couple of years the air conditioner just blew hot air so I finally decided this spring to get it fixed. I took it to Pep Boys in Madison, TN and they said it would cost $800.00 to fix it.

I agreed to the amount so they proceeded. I picked it up drove it off the lot and it was blowing cool air. I turned it off and for the last couple of days used my convertible no air needed. But on wednesday, I decided to no put the top down and use my new air.

NOPE...Not working. So I took it this morning back to the Pep Boys and told them it is not fixed and they needed to fix it. The pep boys associated called me and told me it was going to cost another $500.00 because the compressor went out on it. (Claims it was after I left their shop is when it went out).

DAH BIG RED TRUCK...I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I proceeded to fix it I was not going to pay them another $1. I paid $800.00 and it's not working.l They refuse. I told them I was going to get a couple of other mechanics to look at and I called two different place told them what happened and the work that is on Pep Boys receipt and both mechanics were shocked.

So I am going to both of them for them to look at it for a written evaluation to take back to Pep Boys.

Makes me worry that if they do agree to fix it they might mess up something else out of meaness. Either way I'm SCREWED...PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM PEP BOYS...GO SOMEPLACE ELSE.

Barb Calcote

Hendersonville, TN 37075

Comments

this person does not understand anything, it worked when you left the store and now it does not,sounds like your car had a bunch of problems,I have been going to pepboys for years and when one of my cars had a problem pepboys has always stepped up to help me,

PEPBOYS KENNESAW GA TOOK MY 4RUNNER FOR OIL CHANGE TECHNICIAN BY NAME JOSHUA ADVICED DUE TO HIGH MILLAGE ON VEHICLE POWER STEERING SYSTEM NEEDED FRASHING AND FUEL SYSTEM NEEDED CLEANING WHICH I AUTHOURIZED BUT TO MY AMAZEMENT I WAS CHARGED 150 DOLLARS AND NOTHING EXTRA APART FROM CHANGIN MY OIL FILTER AND CHANGING OIL. LITTLE EVINDENCE WITH TOO MUCH POLLEN IN THIS SEASON ON OPENING HOOD EVIDENCE WAS THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE WHAT WAS TOUCHED AND WHAT WAS NOT.

COMPLAINT TO MANAGEMENT THEY WERE TO REVIEW TAPE AND CALL BACK BUT NO ONE HAS CALLED YET. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM PEPBOYS KENNESAW.

BCalcote@absolinc.com

PEP BOYS IN MADISON TN WILL RIP YOU OFF...SCAM ARTIST...BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED. :(