Palm City, Florida

Pep Boys

800 N Military Trail

West Palm Beach, FL 33415

I went in because the *** for my radiator were dry rotted. When I got there, they told me I had to pay $40 for they to run some test to see what was the problem (my engine was sprayed with antifreeze from the leak). I told them what the problem was.

The so called mechanic (Jose) tried to tell me that because my car over heated, both of my head gasket were blown & I'm going to have to pay $2500 to fix it or go to the junk yard to get a used engine which would be cheaper.

I then called my original mechanic (in Brooklyn) who told me to have them just replace the *** and flush the radiator. Jolio who works the register told me I'm gonna have to take the car to the junk yard……. or if I want, Jose can buy it from me cause I would only get $200 for it @ the junk yard.. Granted, my car is a 1998 Acrua 3.O CL but we have had it that long & we take care of whatever needs to be fix ASAP so it not in a bad condition.

They charged me $65 to replace 2 hoses which cost less than 1 dollar & less than 10 minutes to put on….so 120 dollars later, I then drove my car to a mechanic shop to get a second opinion who told me that my car was fine, there is nothing wrong with my head gasket (if so, the car wouldn't start).

I think Jose & Jolio are criminals, they were very disrespectful by speaking Spanish while speaking about my car and/or me. They may be working together to rip women off.

I will NEVER go to Pep Boys again…. Their mechanic don't know *** & they rip women off.

Comments

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #197520

Hey funny

I'm sure u got da hook up, white trash... if I ever needed foodstamps I'll B sure 2 come 2 ur trailer park 2 get sum.

Dont b mad cuz whats in ur pants is da size of a winglet...& no 1 would eat it even if it was FRIED..(check yo gramma WT)

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #193706

To: Poppy

Re:Hello. Your grammar in your complaint is awful. You just straight ghetto and uneducated. Hello? Its HOSE, not *** Ghetto ghetto ghetto. I sho due wunt sum dat chiken 2 go wit ma radtiaitr ***

*****************************************

HELLO, DID I HIT A SOFT SPOT!

I'M GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN SPELL. IT WAS AN ERROR. BEING THAT YOU ARE SO EDUCATED YOU SHOULD KNOW "IF YOU DONT HAVE ANTHING TO SAY, YOU SHOULD SHUT UP". NEXT TIME GIVE YOUR OPINION WHERE/WHEN IT IS NEED. THERE ARE SITES OUT THERE THAT PAY FOR THAT... BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT RIGHT? POPPY!

:ZZZ

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE, CALLING SOMEONE GHETTO.. ARE YOU MAD AND NEED TO VENT.... CALL DR. PHIL I'M SURE HE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR MANY PROBLEMS WHICH I KNOW ARE MORE SERIOUS THAN MY RATIATOR HOSE. :p

#193453

When a car over heats there CAN be internal engine damsge done, thus a diagnostic check would be recomended.If the head gasket were to blow ( it's seal) and cause lost of antifreeze from engine it COULD casuse the engine block to CRACK. A cracked engine block is a JUNK engine, checking for a blown head gasket IS the proper proceedure.

And secondly you admit that you neglected your vehicle when you stated that the hoses were dry-rot. Owning a vehicle is a big responsibilty and as an owner you must take PREVENTATIVE measures as well with your vehicle, as in checking you hoses for swelling, splitting or collapsing , and belts for cracks and fraying , tires for uneven wear, cracks, tire pressure and making sure they are rotated and balanced at recomended intervals. check your fluids oil, antifreeze, brake fluid....all these can help in preventing or at least catching in time more serious problems.

Now there are definately some BAD shops out there but the best consumer is a knowledgable consumer. And as far as speaking in another language , that is completely rude and unprofessional from both employees and customers.

so not only did jose and julio not jolio plan to rob you but they where also planning in how to make more money then you, by just speaking 2 lenguages, be better then you by knowing whats wrong with your car your car not their car (yet)

and at the same time investing their earnings in drugs wich will be sold to all the white and hispanic consumers in the us ( largest country in the world for drug abuse) and at the same time this guys where tryng to rape some one just because they speak two lenguages, have better jobs, and a better future a better family belives and more food and more guns (in their houses) wich they are all made by an american company founded by someones great grat grand daddy that all he did was make guns to feed their family, but anyways....

wow wow wow i do bealive that people like this 2 hispanics could take over the world in minutes and they probably just went to jr highschool now imagine the future generations of graduates from collage, university and techs schools, i do bealive its going to be a criminal race but not only criminal but powerfull.

I have also had problems with so many direspectful Spanish thiefs. I wish the government would crack down on the companies that take jobs away from Americans by hiring illeagals.

I was searching Pep Boy looking for a place to take my car for a tune up.

I surly will not go to Pep Boys after reading your post. Thank you.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #186332

I agree Spanish people are liers, they are hardened criminals and should not be allowed to work. Probably spend the extra money on drugs.

I just am lucky they did not rape me. They are also sexually violent.

Pep boy is run by NO GOOD THEVIN *** they don't fix cars properly and lie about what they just told you when you catch them trying to rip you off..