>Dear Mr Icahn,

>I am writing you today to tell you how disappointed I am with your PEP boy store in Granada Hills California. My car was towed into your store to replace an alternator. I was quoted over 1000.00 for the repair. I question it to why so much and your people told me it was because of labor. I contacted my independent Lexus deal and he quoted me 600.00 for the exact same job so I am having my car towed there. I truly don't understand why your fine organization is 40% higher (more), Please explain, I truly think this must me a mistake especially when one searches on the Internet for a site called YOUR MECHANIC which state the job should cost no more than 600.00 to repair. On top of this your organization charged me 45.00 for diagnostic which I will be disputing with my credit card company. Are these prices competitive with others, I do not think so. As a consumer I always felt that PEP BOYS was a fine company and saves the consumer money. But I guess that is truly not the case. I would love to hear back from you with an explanation as to why your prices that were quoted to me so much higher.

>Regards,

Reason of review: RIP OFF.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments