I have a complain about the Pep Boys they charge me for labor for work they did not do on the car and try to tell me I needed 4 tires for my car to pass inspection and I didn't need tires I have to pay label for work they did not do on my car ,the pep boys on airline Boulevard Portsmouth.and they tried to tell me I need a fan belt to pass inspection I told him the fan belt don't have anything to do with inspection before I came to pep boys I knew my tires was okay to pass inspection I took my car somewhere to see if my car well pass inspection before I went to pep Boys l hope someone will call me I pay them for labor. I'm going to call the Better Business Bureauere ,before I can get my car I have to pay labor, I'm going to call the Better Business Bureauere I need to talk to someone about it my name is Mrs Watts and my phone number is 757 236 2748

Comments

You should report this to the State Police they supervise the motor vehicle inspection telephone 757 925-2432.