Colorado Springs, Colorado

I actually am writing this knowing that I will not only never return to any pep boys location but also that I will never recommend friends or family to use pep boys. In fact, I'm sure I will discourage it.

I was extremely disappointed with pep boys when I brought in my car for tires last weekend. I purchased tires online via the pep boys website which came with a 35% discount. After checking out, I was not given the discount but told online via email that I would receive the discount in the store. When I brought in my car, the associate brushed my questions aside and I left hoping I would receive the discount upon my return to pick up my car I was informed I could not receive the discount.

I left extremely frustrated and tried multiple times to reach an associate to get my discount which would have saved me about $200 on my $650 purchase. When someone finally called me today they informed me that I waited too long and could not receive the discount. Extremely unprofessional and pathetic that such a large company cannot seem to get their business together long enough to give a returning customer the discount she was promised.

Will definitely be bringing my business elsewhere.

Comments