Pep Boys - Review about Spark Plug Change from Auburn, Washington
brought my suv in for a simple spark plug change, but while they were in the process some how they dropped a bolt in my cylinder causing the whole engine to be destroyed!They then tried giving it back saying not to be concerned about the rattling in my engine, and that the plugs were changed.
After demanding they fix the rattle they created they held my suv a week telling me every day a different story as to why there's a new rattling. After being carless for a week and calling daily they told me it was being towed to the dealership it came from and that they would pay to fix the damage they caused. The dealership then found that they not only charged me for a spark plug change and only changed the top 3 that was easily reached but that in the process they dropped a bolt in the engine which would cost $10,520 to fix. Instead of staying true to their word there now trying to total my car, which was in perfect condition before I brought it in for a simple spark plug change.
And thier offer was $6,600 and for me to keep my now useless vehicle. I asked why keep the vehicle when you won't give the amount needed to fix the damage you caused, they now won't return any of my calls and have blocked my email. Worst customer service I've ever dealt with and worst mechanic's you'll ever deal with!!
I've been without a vehicle for almost 2 months because I decided to do what I thought was a simple tune up.If anyone has any advice for dealing with this horrible company, please let me know.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Spark Plug Change
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 17 year old was driving his Isuzu Trooper after we had set of 4 tires installed and the right front wheel came completely off. Good thing he was only..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I purchased this brand new General Electric Washing Machine Model # GTW180SSJ0WW Serial #LF172471G in the month of August 2015. Since delivery I had nothing but trouble with the wash..."
- "I'm tired of Safeway produce it has no flavor, Apple's would be yellow on the inside, white corn turned dark yellow as it cooked and was mush with no flavor,..."
- "For 2 months I've been a paying customer with Chaturbate.com, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."