Pep Boys - Review about Scooter from Baltimore, Maryland

213 of 1277 Pep Boys reviews

I'm upset because they don't know how to treat people I by a scooter for my daughter and when I get home was missing the charger I when back people still inside and she told me storie was closed and the box is Saying not for sale all over just realize when I was home I been customer for years and this one 2176 route 130 south dewater park nj 08010 is suck I'm not a happy customer I just gonna by other one at Walmart and get my money back I'm a 1000% not satisfy. Pep boys is a big and strong name to be putting down like the if employees is not happy should be looking for other job. Maybe a burger king r McDonald's

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Scooter
Review category
Auto
review #624254 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pep Boys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
213 of 1277 Pep Boys reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
notgivingit

Apr 21, 2015 #974527 West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States

first, learn to spell. there's SO many mistakes i got a headache trying to decipher what you were saying.
second, the store was CLOSED, how is this not knowing how to treat customers? did you even ATTEMPT to go back the next day and explain it? or did you just run to the computer and start your complaint because you think you're entitled to special treatment and they should have let you back in even though they w ere CLOSED?
as for the sloppy writing, i'm willing to bet you wrote that on there trying to get something out of them. anyone with even HALF a brain cell would have seen the writing on there when they went to scan the barcode to sell it and would NOT have sold it to you.
as for going to walmart, go ahead, hopefully they catch you trying to do a swap out like you're going to, like they do at the store i worked at for many years, and you get RIGHTLY embarrassed and sent home without your refund. so yeah, go ahead and spend MORE money and then NOT be able to get a refund.
sincerely,
NOTGIVINGIT

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.