The lady who was the cashier was rule She Was no help with what said yes I need my refund I she yes have many scuses to give my money back I not need 5 $ but I can see how see act with stuff that is not have you take it you custome service I can shop right there no more In his manager come in I bit they don't have to take it they customer they need trainer for this I'm really mad bcuz wen I buy my stuff they don't give Hurd time but wen I return is horrible custome r service
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rude Cashier
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Never take your car to Pep Boys if you value your LIFE!! Especially store #1653 in Glen Mills, PA 19342 Took 2 different appointments for my car to be misaligned after..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "Bad experience!! I took the trip from Vegas to LA and the driver (he claim his name to be Tim or Kim) drop us off in the wrong spot. After..."
- "There was a big puppy that was biting, which happens I understand, however I didn't get an associates discount util I was screaming for someone to come over. I was..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."