I went to go and get my car assesed by Pep Boys, they said that they would evaluate the damage and would charge me x amount of money for it.It took them all day to assess it and when I looked at the report, they not only tried charging me an extra 500 dollars, but they also broke one of my spark plugs and never told me AND tried to add the fix to the bill.
I don't know what was going on, but I feel as if they were trying to take advantage of my ignorance.
I didn't know Pep Boys had such low ethical standards for how they do business.And, now I am having to pay extra to make up for their mistakes.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Pep Boys Car Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "The lady who was the cashier was rule She Was no help with what said yes I need my refund I she yes have many..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."
- "I got a free trial deal and was told I only had to pay for shipping && I got my pills ,but today $84.97 was taken off my card I..."
- "I should have read the paperwork but needless to say. I got a $23,000 car loan, paid $4000 down with a $610.00 monthly payment. The interest rate is 23%. After..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."