I went to go and get my car assesed by Pep Boys, they said that they would evaluate the damage and would charge me x amount of money for it.It took them all day to assess it and when I looked at the report, they not only tried charging me an extra 500 dollars, but they also broke one of my spark plugs and never told me AND tried to add the fix to the bill.
I don't know what was going on, but I feel as if they were trying to take advantage of my ignorance.
I didn't know Pep Boys had such low ethical standards for how they do business.And, now I am having to pay extra to make up for their mistakes.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Pep Boys Car Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX. I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with..."
- "I got a free trial deal and was told I only had to pay for shipping && I got my pills ,but today $84.97 was taken off my card I..."
- "Taking too ling for transfers Can not contact customer service without customer code, prompts you to sign in but when you do, there's no option to get customer code but..."