On 5/7/2009 took my car to Pep Boys in Germantown Md with a flat tire. I told the repairman that I had a spare in the trunk.

He took the car into the bay to replace the flat with the spare. Almost 2 hours later, I was told that my car was ready. I paid and was told I could pick it up in the front parking lot. When I got there, I noticed that the tire was still flat.

I went in to complain. I was told that the flat was changed and that the spare had a flat too! Omg! How *** are these people?

Why not just come out and tell me that the spare was flat and ask if I wanted to buy a new tire or have it repaired.

I had to wait another HOUR for them to repair both tires. Never ever going to Pep Boys again!

Comments

Missing the point much? THe idiots took the flat tire off...

and put the FLAT spare on it.

She may not have known that the spare was flat. Like she said go and tell her that the spare is flat not put it on and drive it out front

Missing the point much? THe idiots took the flat tire off...

and put the FLAT spare on it.

Excuse me ma'am but the flat tire is your problem not ours. You drove over something that caused it to go flat.

don't be such a c u n t about it. Just ask us to fill it with water, then you can spot the leak more easily.

besides water is more environmentally friendly. We have a choice of tap water, spring water or budget priced *** water.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #59338

perhaps you missed the surcharge for air.

EastVPTDub

The better question is how *** are you that you drive around with a flat spare. I hope you go to GoodYear instead and get herpes.