Salt Lake City, Utah

I went to Pep Boys in Orem, UT to purchase 4 brand new tires for my SUV. I went with Pep Boys due to their selling me with this rebate of buy 3 tires & get one free with mail in rebate.

The person who sold me, told me to enter my info online & it will take less than 1 week and they will process the rebate & mail it to me instantly. FALSLY telling me that it takes up to 8 weeks. On the website when you enter the rebate it states it can take that long. So, I purchase the tires on 11/4/13, then go home to enter the rebate, and it wont allow me to until PEPBOYS enters the info, which can take 24 hrs or more.

FINALLY I DO so on 11/8, it allows me to. Then, here it is 12/18....NO REBATE??? WTH? So, I call the rebate center, the person tells me I will have it by the end of December....NO REBATE on 12/31.

SO I CALL AGAIN!!!!!! The person tells me it will be up to another 8 WEEKS!!!!!!! I told him this is FALSE ADVERTISING! I feel that they ripped me off $118.

The rebate was approved on 11/18. Has a card # listed, not showing sent. They said due to HIGH DEMAND that they are backed-up!

DO NOT OFFER SOMETHING YOU CANT GIVE! I will never go to PEP BOYS again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Rebate.

Comments