OK, so I was happy with service and even happier when informed of 70.00 rebate. Yahoo!!!

NOT

Rebate is a prepaid VISA card with restrictions one of which is the fact that card MUST be used at a Pep Boys store? Really?

No one mentioned this little oops. Always feel like I'm getting scammed at Pep Boys which I probably am. *** poor attitudes with all counter folks.

Always feel like they're the customer and I'm the service person.

Girls a register same garbage. Guess the so called rebate was the icing on the cake The straw that broke the camels back

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Rebate.

Comments

Evergreen Park, Illinois, United States #747724

Profits treats their worker terrible...

Search profits class action lawsuit

And see for yourself

So what part don't you get? Just surfing the web. Sounds like you're a whiny troll yourself

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #746675

I don't get your complaint......it sounds like you were astonished that you got a rebate (as in not expecting it at all), then you go on to complain about where you have to use it? Then you continue whinning about being scammed at pep boys....so it sounds like you are repeat customer?

And continue to put up with the attitudes and poor service......does that about wrap it all up? I guess some folks are a little slow