My husband just went to the Florence Ky location to purchase a new battery. The store advised him that the issue did not sound like a battery but possibly alternator or starter.

They insisted on running a test to make sure. This took over 2 hrs to complete only to come back as Surprise surprise The Battery. then when it came time to check out the computers went down and stuck at store for an additional hour.

Needless to say we will never shop Pep Boys again and advise EVERYONE we know to do the same. And believe me we know lots of people.

Comments

to comment on Renee...

ALL of pepboys advertisements for the "BUY 3 GET THE 4TH FREE" CLEARLY states AFTER MAIL IN REBATE!

AND i have tried this... guess what... they ACTUALLY TELL YOU THIS WHEN THEY QUOTE YOU A PRICE ON TIRES!

GO FIGURE! WHO WOULDA THOUGHT THAT OUT BY THEMSELVES BEFORE PAYING FOR THEM?

EVERYONE BUT YOU!

COMMON SENSE PEOPLE... THE WORLD HAS LESS OF IT EVERY DAY!

I agree. I also,will NEVER use PEPBOYS AGAIN!I went in to PEPBOYS for there buy 3 tires and get the 4 free.

Ended being a rebate thingy not what was advertised.I bought 4 tires and they gave me the paper to fill out and underlined all of the nessary things to be filled out.I was a new costumer and I thought they were being nice underlining each important part.But did not tell me or underline the part that said "YOU HAVE 19 DAYS TO HAVE THE FORM IN BY OR YOU A LOOSE YOUR REBATE. WHY YOU BOUGHT THE TIRES.WHY shouldn't get your fourth tire free because of a DATE!

Sorry so bitter but I only bought four tires because of the offer. :upset

Dave works there and he is a dipshit.

Autozone can do a battery test in 5 minutes and they will change it out too. They started with the alternator tests so they could bill more in the end.

Dave and Ted both work for PeP Boys...go figure.Complete idiots....

your probably not happy with anything you freak of nature

I wonder what would have happend had they not offered the service and your alt had been bad. I bet youd be on here whinning because u said to replace a battery and u were not offerd the test.