I bought an item on line for my truck in November 2016.Because of the weather I did not take the part to my mechanic until March 2017.

The item was the wrong size. I went to a local pep boys and was given first a run around and then issue a fed ex from to return the item for free. Because of the item not being wrapped the same way from the company I had to pay extra for the return. I have tracked that the item was received.

Now every time I call I am given a run around story. The story they are saying is returns can only be done for 90 days. However I keep getting told that a refund check will be issued. This has been going on for more than 3 months 7/8/17.

Pep boys have may cash ($200+) and the Item.I will never buy from pep boys again and will be doing my best to persuade others not to shop there either

Review about: Pep Boys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

Its not Pep Boys mistake( no I do not work for them). You ordered on line, you read the description for the order on line, you made the mistake, not them. Yes, most retail parts businesses only give you 90 days for returns, I am surprised they even wanted to work with you and yet you are dissing them for your mistake!!!!