I have been a loyal customer to PepBoys, in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and have only received 110% outstanding customer service!

Thank YOU, Aldo Arencibia, Javier Romero and Lorie Smith for the Amazing service, every time, in the pass 3 years. You have be fair in pricing, knowledgeable in service and quick to accommodate my drop off and pick ups. Also, kept me updated on the next service that my car would need. Plus, compassionate when my car needed more work, knowing everyone has a budget and are not looking for added expenses in this economy.

Once again, Thank YOU! :)

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #707814

you are a company employee, pep boys is a dumping ground for desperate "mechanics" who will work for peanuts and is rife with incompetence. i regularly fix pep boys mistakes.

i am an ASE Certified Master Technician (A1-A9, yes diesel certified), with L1 and X1 certifications, working on L2.

i have 60k invested in my tools and i am paid on average nearly 2k a week, and i am worth every penny because i get it right the first time, and my customers gladly pay a few dollars more to get it right. every pep boys review is very bad, and when i see a good one praising people by name i have to raise the *** flag.