This rewards membership has a few things that are free.One of them being a free check when your "Check Engine Light" turns on.
So I took my truck in to have it checked after my 'Check Engine light" turns on and I was told that i have to leave my truck with them for anywhere between ONE to SIX hours. So I went somewhere else and not only had it check...but taken care of in less then an hour.
What kinda auto service place are they running!!It only takes one second to plug in the computer to find out !!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rewards Membership
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I took my Dodge Durango to Pep Boys on May 6th. The store location is 902 N. Imperial Ave. in El Centro, Ca, phone number (760)353-8565. I started with the..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."
- "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..."
- "For 2 months long , almost every night after 10pm , doordash people send a wrong delivery to my house and some of the so called dashers are rude and..."
- "I purchased a black cotton button down belted dress not too long ago, washed it and wore it today. I am so very disappointed and quite frankly frustrated because the..."