On 03/31/2016 went to PEPBOYS store.In Nashua,NH I had repair brake work performed.
Got an offer for a rebate. On 04/01/2016 I submitted the online rebate. System informed me my rebate $amount$ will be $60.00 Now on 04/15/2016 PEPBOYS informs me via email my rebate has been processed for $amount$ of $40.00 What a rip-off say one thing then do and say something else. I have called their main office.
They were very unpleasant dealing with. After being a loyal paying customer for nearly 19 yrs. I'm not sure I will ever return.
That's how they treat their customers.After 19 yrs it not wort returning.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rebate process
- Highly irritaded
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "I went to go and get my car assesed by Pep Boys, they said that they would evaluate the damage and would charge me x amount of money for it...."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH. After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line..."
- "Samsung electric stove glass top...explode! Only 2 1/2 years old....Samsung only offer paid for parts..I have to pay repair...never again SAMSUNG SUCKS!..."