100% full Not resolved
3.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

On 03/31/2016 went to PEPBOYS store.In Nashua,NH I had repair brake work performed.

Got an offer for a rebate. On 04/01/2016 I submitted the online rebate. System informed me my rebate $amount$ will be $60.00 Now on 04/15/2016 PEPBOYS informs me via email my rebate has been processed for $amount$ of $40.00 What a rip-off say one thing then do and say something else. I have called their main office.

They were very unpleasant dealing with. After being a loyal paying customer for nearly 19 yrs. I'm not sure I will ever return.

That's how they treat their customers.After 19 yrs it not wort returning.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rebate process and highly irritaded. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pep boys rebate and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Pep Boys needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pep boys rebate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pep Boys.

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

I was looking at Pep Boys web site and their open positions, it appears to me that the technicians are paid commisions. so the more parts they sell the more money the technician makes and the store of course. yeah I will stay away from them.