Nashua, New Hampshire
100% full Not resolved

On 03/31/2016 went to PEPBOYS store.In Nashua,NH I had repair brake work performed.

Got an offer for a rebate. On 04/01/2016 I submitted the online rebate. System informed me my rebate $amount$ will be $60.00 Now on 04/15/2016 PEPBOYS informs me via email my rebate has been processed for $amount$ of $40.00 What a rip-off say one thing then do and say something else. I have called their main office.

They were very unpleasant dealing with. After being a loyal paying customer for nearly 19 yrs. I'm not sure I will ever return.

That's how they treat their customers.After 19 yrs it not wort returning.

Review about: Prostop Brake Pads & Rotars.

I didn't like: Rebate process, Highly irritaded.

3.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pep Boys Rebate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $20
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pep Boys?

Comments

I was looking at Pep Boys web site and their open positions, it appears to me that the technicians are paid commisions. so the more parts they sell the more money the technician makes and the store of course. yeah I will stay away from them.