In January this year PepBoys in Santa Clarita, California charged me over $700.00 for unnecessary work and didn't fix the problem my husband brought the car in for. I had them give me the old parts and I brought those parts to an another auto parts supplier and was told there was nothing wrong with the parts PepBoys removed.

The service was slow, they kept the car for two days,and the manager was impossible to deal with. After paying all that money the problem we broght the care in for persisted.

It was a horrible experience. It is my feeling that PepBoys are just scam artists.

Comments

I once worked for Pep Boys and I can assure y'all that this customer was not treated in a bad manner unless she got ugly with them. The husband probably

told them his opinion as to what was wrong and they took his advice, which should never be done.

Does anyone who comments in this forum have a brain? You all are idiots!

She also offered to pay her bill in humjobs.

I WAS ACTUALLY IN THE STORE WHEN THIS CUSTOMER WAS THERE. SHE WAS DRUNK AND CARRYING ON IN THE STORE AND THEY HAD TO CALL THE COPS ON HER. IT WAS A HILARIOUS SCENE.