Columbus, Ohio

What stated out as a tire buying venture turned into trying to give a sugguestion on improving Pepboys website. 1st Customer service transferred me to the wrong number on several occasions.

2nd When I was transferred to the philadelphia office the customer service person wasn't in and my call went directly to their voicemail. Wouldn't you know it their mailbox was too full to accept any more messages. So after an hour and a half on the phone I realized I could have just sent Pepboys an email. That didn't work either.

After encountering this many problems just trying to help the company out how could I trust them to resolve any issues that I would have with one of their products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pep Boys Tire Rotation.

Comments

Today, my feeling was hurt from the rudeness of pepboys servicemen. They are the most rude mechanics ever I have experienced for nearly 40 years auto life.

If you want to be treated as a CUSTOMER, do not go pepboys. Very unkind and even rude people.(Today, I went to pepboys in hollywood, LA)